SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

March- the best according to you!




Oversize my favorite sweater

Neon...  my favorite jacket
Rock  my favorite boots


Daydreamer my favorite jacket

My cat & nomadic style my favotite blazer
In nature my favorite sneakers

Devil  My T-shirt

Rock chic  gift  for my birthday- skirt

Thanks to all who view my blog regularly and above all my followers!
I hope I am able to create you a better mood!
:) XXX
SilviPan

2 comments:

  1. you have very pretty hair. love your edgy style, and love those green boots! i had fun browsing your blog-- and i am now following you via google. i'd love to stay connected with you--it's great getting inspirations from other bloggers. cheers!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥