SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Light pink & clear heels


Hi friends!
I'm sick of this cold weather. Today is a little warmer and not have to dress woolens, the sun shone and I was inspired to make some pictures. I hope you like you!
Привет, приятели!
Уморена съм от този студ.Днес е малко по-топличко и не ми трябват вълнени дрехи, слънцето по-изпече, а аз се вдъхнових за няколко снимки. Надявам се да ви допаднат!

blazer- Diesel
favorite jeans- Diesel
top- Mango
boots- Irregular choice
old bag- Louis Vuitton
belt- old Diesel
scarf with butterflies- shop 'Fasion temptation'
necklace- wood
sunglasses- Chanel

8 comments:

  1. Hi there, great outfit, love that jacket and those awesome boots. Well paired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear, thanks for your sweet comment :) you look so cool! i love the pink on the boots! wow, so unique <3

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new look!! Gorgeous boots and jacket!!<3
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blazer!
    and you have a great blog :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great!! your boots are perfect!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    sun is shinning here too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got back a week ago from Russia, I wore so many layers and was still cold! I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥