SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Silk- skarf dress/ naked back & Louis Vuitton





That silk dress is my absolute favorite for very hot weather. It is lightweight, comfortable, miniature.
 These are some of my top 5 sandals Louis Vuitton. I like them because they are high heels, but not so thin. I tread them firmly and at the same time I feel fine, as far as possible at 33-34° C
I even rode in that outfit of our motorcycle. Perhaps I confused some people, but I do not care ...


silk- skarf dress- Enfasis
sandals- Louis Vuitton
sunglasses- Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥