SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jumpsuit / overals - part 1


              



Аз обожавам гащеризоните на Diesel. Този тук, който виждате е последната ми придобивка. Аз исках да го нося с едни убийствени сандали с 4-5 инчов ток, но аз съм на пазар и затова избрах друга моя нова придовбивка. Тези чехли на United nude с луда подметка. :) Tе са толкова удобни и така шик. Обичам ги!

I love Jumpsuits of the Diesel. One of my recent acquisitions. I wanted to wear it with some killer sandals with 4-5 inches high, but I am a market, so I chose my other new acquisition. These slippers United nude with crazy sole. :) They are so comfortable and so chic. I love them!


jumpsuit- Diesel
sandals- United nude
top- L.O.G.G. for H&M
studded wristband- Diesel
nail- Opi/ Vodka & Caviar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥