SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Devil



Hi friends!
Today I have a birthday and I hope you understand correctly my little teaser!


Привет, приятели!
Днес имам рожден ден и се надявам да схванете моята малка шега!

leather jacket- vintage
jeans- Diesel
boots- Red or Dead
T-shirt- Gorilla
bracelet- Diesel


Thank you, dear friends!

Because I can not treat you with a cake made ​​by me, so I published today. I did not intend to do post today.
Expect hot .... with my gifts.
Fight for everything you want and get it, because God is usually busy!

2 comments:

  1. U rock this look, it really suits u!!!!<3<3<3
    Thank u for your comment on my blog, u're so welcome there, anytime!!!!
    kisses
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥