SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rainy Day



Today, it was cloudy and rainy. And I chose my rubber boots and raincoat. I do not like to carry an umbrella.These boots are perfect for wet and muddy, but have a downside, too much weight. I want other rubber boots, lighter, but since I shop almost exclusively online, you can not tell.
Please suggest me something tested!
Thank you for your looking!
Good Day!

Днес тук беше мрачно и дъждовно, затова избрах да разходя моите гумени ботуши и моят дъждобран.Не обичам чадъри.Тези ботуши са страхотни за такова време, но имам проблем с тях.Ужасно много тежат. Искам други гумени ботуши.
Моля, ако някой е по-запознат и има други, не толкова тежки, да сподели!

Благодаря ви вашия преглед!
Хубав ден!

jeans- Take Two
rubber boots- Diesel
blazer- Miss sixty
belt- Miss sixty
raincoat- jsfn

2 comments:

  1. Great rubber boots!!!

    xx alex

    If you haven't seen my new post yet, visit my blog:
    www.placetrends.blogspot.com
    www.placetrends.blogspot.com
    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your post on my blog!
      You are already on the list for 'Blogs I Follow'!

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥