SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The first beach ...

on my cat Mouse


Do I go down below or not to go down .... that is the question ....


her to stay up here in a safe place.

This is the first beach on my cat Mouse. He behaves very well on a leash, but when he sees strangers hair around his face and spine is like a punk, and his tail is 4 times greater. :))) Home is very friendly and playful with our guests.

cardigan- Diesel, blazer- Fornarina, sweater- Cacharel, jeans- G-star, boots- vintage, belt- Diesel

 

2 comments:

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥