SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vintage jacket, my dream ....


Vintage jacket, my dream .... and a great pair of boots Dr.Martens...and my cat likes Dr.Martens J





This is a great, old, worn jacket calf area, but it has so much life in it.I waited a long time until it falls into the hands, looking and hoping ...
These are my first boots Dr.Martens. They are super cool, modern and very comfortable to wear.
And this is our cat, called Mouse and male, headstrong kitten. I was not going to bore you with it,
but he chose himself to pose for this photo.
Това е едно страхотно , старо , изтъркано яке от телешки бокс ,но то има толкова много живот в него .
Това са моите първи кубинки Dr.Martens .Те са супер яки , модерни и много удобни за носене .
А това е нашата котка , казва се Миши  и е мъжкар , своенравно коте . Нямах намерение да ви занимавам с него , но той избра сам да позира на тази снимка . :) 

Prescription glasses - Replay
bag - Diesel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥