SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Friday, February 24, 2012

Dior-Water lily Garden party


Beautiful, beautiful!
Soft pastel nail polish!
Since last year, says this: green is the new black. I love black nail polish, but this Dior is so beautiful that I know .... this bottle I would not be enough. Furthermore, Dior thought about us perfume fans. This nail polish smell of roses for a third day. There is not no odor of acetone
, which makes my husband muttered. Two layers of roof and he has a perfect shine.
Thank you Dior!

Красив!
Нежен пастел!
От миналата година всички тръбят,че зеленото е новото черно.Аз много обичам черен лак за нокти,той е моят фаворит,но този Dior ме спечели...аз не съм сигурна,че тази бутилка ще ми бъде достатъчна.Освен всичко това от Dior са помислили и за парфюмни фенове като мен.Този лак вече трети ден ухае на рози.Няма ацетонова миризма,която кара съпруга ми да роптае.Два пласта и идеално покритие с перфектен блясък.
Благодаря ви Dior!

Dior nail polish -Water lily Garden party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥