SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chanel Graphite

Chanel Graphite 529  / Le Vernis nail colour








I'm not a girl who wants Chanel at any price, but when I saw this line of nail polish, I ran the next day in the shop ........ in search of treasure. This nail polish is perfect and worth every penny.

Аз не съм шанелско момиче, но когато видях онлайн този лак, още на другия ден изтичах в магазина........в търсене на това съкровище.Той е перфектен и си заслужава всяка стотинка.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥