SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Thursday, February 16, 2012

In anticipation of sunny weather .... OPI



On the left OPI Charged up cherry and right OPI I eat mainely lobster





OPI Charged up cherry-very beautiful nail polish. My nails look really like dipping into molten plastic. He has a slight pink tint.




OPI I eat mainely lobster-This is a beautiful coral shade with a slight sheen, but it is an orange coral.


Hearty thanks to a special lady who gave me the opportunity to try my hands on these beautiful summer delights!

Сърдечни благодарности на една специална дама , която ми даде възможността да пробвам върху моите ръце тези две красиви летни изкушения !


1 comment:

  1. two lovely colors!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a pair of sparkling earrings from Velanch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥