SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Where do you summer !???


 This is a box of 300 grams of chocolate delights.
 I am willing to eat everything until the last piece of candy, because here it rains and raining ... Once a day, and I want to wear my new ethnic tunic and go with my new sandals: (


I found this lovely tunic in a second hand store. I do not know what brand is, but I fell of the moment in and grabbed it, squeezing it tightly, because I was afraid that someone might take it out of my hands ...



 And this is my new virgin, yellow and cheerful sandals for every day when I must pass over long distances in the city.

 



Here, now missing only one pair of denim short pants ...

 etno tunic- second hand
sandals- Replay

2 comments:

  1. love the photos and your blog! Would you like to visit my blog? If you want, we can follow each-other and I'm already following :) :) cheers!
    Follow
    thefashiontwice.com
    facebook page
    GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes those are quite perfect for a sunny day . . . Hope it comes soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥