SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Saturday, May 26, 2012

With love from Diesel- II



blouse- Diesel
jeans- Diesel
boots- Diesel
bracelet- Diesel
belt- old

Hi friends, I love Diesel / boots, pumps, jacket, jeans, accessories .... /, as you may have noticed, I almost do not have a post which does not present anything that mark. Even at my wedding I was all from head to toe in clothes Diesel.
 I must admit, I like old things of the brand.
 I do not know whether it is good or bad, but these are facts.
 Did you see Diesel and I go crazy ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥