SilviPan

Good or bad girl with black wings...

motorbike woman,fashion,casual,chic,perfumes,nails...

I am a new blogger and your comments are very valuable to me.

Follow me...

Thanks for your looking!

XXX:)


SilviPan ... with black wings :)

Home

Followers/Последователи

Monday, February 6, 2012

What I dream!?


I dream of the skirt of Massimo Dutti



I dream of another super cool leather jacket ... maybe....
Rick Owens



I dream about pumps Christian Louboutin Pigalle studded




I dream this bag ......may be ......and Diesel



I dream of a new perfume .......... or two or three .....


A beautiful fragrance....... Warm, elegant, cozy, delicious. It is perfect as a breath of brandy, but on your skin, not your stomach :) :)
Един толкова красив аромат .....Топъл,изискан,уютен,вкусен. Той е като глътка перфектен коняк,но върху вашата кожа,не във вашия стомах :)


You remember the warmest hug in the lap of a loved one is ......... it's Amber Absolute. Tom Ford is a genius!
Спомняте ли си най-топлата прегръдка в скута на любим човек .........е това е Amber Absolute. Tom Ford е гений !




You have deployed it in a vintage armchair collected memories of generations in your library. Your beloved husband is sitting behind his desk, chewing a cigar, unlit, sipping a glass of excellent whiskey, and you enjoy a glass of cherry liqueur. But you're a modern woman with a pair of time-proven pair of Hunter, frayed jeans and leather jacket Belstaff.
Разположили ли сте се в едно винтидж кресло  събрало спомени от поколения във вашата библиотека . Любимият ви съпруг е седнал зад своето бюро, захапал е пурата си, незапалена, отпива от чаша превъзходно уиски, а вие се наслаждавате на чаша черешов ликьор.
 Но вие сте съвременна жена с чифт доказани във времето чифт Hunter, протрити джинси и кожено яке Belstaff.


I dream of better people to a better life......


and .....
I dream of eternal summer.


Do you like these mufflers to vibrate under you as you feel the wind in their hair .... and
  Do you want to hear them sound as if the gates of hell open before you?


 

I dream of love with my beloved husband! and only ...... this is enough.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………empty
I'm sorry, but at this point you have to get a picture of me! : D
but ..... I wish you have many reasons to smile and get more kisses from your dear people ...........


Съжалявам,но по тази точка нямате да получите снимка от мен ! :D
......обаче ви пожелавам много поводи за усмивки и много целувки от любимите ви хора..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥